Study English in the heart of Edinburgh
The school stands proudly on the historic Royal Mile – the most famous street in Scotland. Edinburgh School of English is housed in a magnificent 1820’s building. Behind the facade, the building has been transformed into a bright, well-equipped and modern English language school.
At Edinburgh School of English:
- Our staff are committed to excellent service and programme delivery
- We offer you the benefit of 40 years’ teaching experience
- You will receive personal support and attention to help you make maximum progress
- Classes take place in a historic building uniquely located in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- We organise a programme of social activities to help you use your English as you enjoy all that Scotland’s rich culture has to offer.
- Class use of all learning materials is provided in school.
Edinburgh is the breathtakingly beautiful capital of Scotland and an exciting place to visit at any time of the year. The city offers a vibrant cultural life with superb sightseeing, historic buildings to explore, galleries and museums to intrigue you, and a vast array of shops, restaurants and cafes to suit a wide range of tastes.
Every summer, the city hosts the world-famous Edinburgh International Festival and the Festival Fringe. Edinburgh is also a perfect base to explore Scotland's highlands and islands, with their rugged coastlines, mountains, lochs and glens.