Our residential accommodation is situated next to Edinburgh's stunning Holyrood Park, at Edinburgh University's Pollock Halls. Pollock Halls is close to the city centre, approximately a 25 minute walk to the school or a short bus ride. All the rooms are single study bedrooms with shared facilities and are serviced daily.
As with our homestay accommodation, breakfast and evening meals are included in the price. Meals are taken in the newly refurbished servery, where a large selection of food is offered. There is also a welcome centre, bar, terrace, and landscaped gardens.
- Available during July and August
- Single room with desk and wash basin
- Shared facilities (toilets, shower and small kitchen)
- Ensuite subject to availability
- Half board
- Meet lots of students from around the world